- PWM technology
- LCD Display and pushbuttons
- 12/24V System Voltage
- Rated for 30 amps of array current
- Rated for maximum of 360 watts (12V) and 720 watts (24V) of solar power
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded battery option
- Applications include:
- Off-grid power for homes, remote monitoring systems, and remote villages
- Telecommunications backup power systems
- DC direct lights, water pumps, or appliances
- Automatic lighting control functions for 12/24 VDC lights
- Renogy provides 1 year material warranty
Renogy 30AMP PWM Charge Controller – LCD Display
Out of stock
Out of stock
- The main advantage of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is that power loss in the switching devices is very low. When a switch is off, there is practically no current. When the device is on, there is almost no voltage drop across the switch.
- Power loss, being the product of voltage and current, is thus in both cases close to zero. PWM also works well with digital controls, which, because of their on/off nature, can easily set to the needed duty cycle.
- Protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- Maintenance free protection for solar panels and batteries
- Maintains batteries at fully charged state
- LED indicators
Renogy is a renewable energy company that prides itself on supplying the highest quality solar and LED products on the market today and for the future. Renogy supplies solar products for homes, businesses, and recreational vehicles. Each Renogy product is manufactured according to the highest quality standards, while still keeping in mind that our customers appreciate a great value. That is why Renogy products are not only rated as highly efficient, but are also kept at a low price to provide customers with the most cost effective solar energy solutions.
Whether you need an energy solution for your home, commercial property, power station, or even boat or RV, Renogy can meet and exceed your standards. Customers are very important to this company, and we will do everything possible to make sure your experience with Renogy is superior. We would greatly appreciate your time in taking our online survey, since our marketing department reviews each one individually.
|Dimensions||19 x 9 x 4.8 cm|
12 or 24VDC
Maximum PV input; 360W @ 12V or 720W @ 24V