- Compatible with all TriStar charge controllers and allow digital display to be located away from the charge controller
- The meter will display a great deal of information about the TriStar controller and the operation of your system.
- The meter enables manual functions and controller diagnostics.
- These capabilities will increase your confidence that the system is working properly and will help you to improve system reliability, battery life, and system performance. It is worth the time getting to know your meter.
Morningstar TriStar Remote Digital Meter for TriStar Charge Controllers
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Intertek ETL Recognized for use with Morningstar’s TriStar family of charge controllers (both the TS line and TS-MPPT line)
- Complies with CE and LVD standards
- Suitable for 12, 24, 48 VDC systems
- Fully protected from wiring faults
- Controller-mounted and remote versions can be used together
- Extended LCD temperature rating (-20oC to +70oC)
- Multilingual display (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Displays aggregate system data from multiple TriStar controllers
- Manual Ah resets and equalization control for individual controllers and for multi-controller systems
- Diagnostic capabilities
- View internal logged data stored in TriStar controllers that have data logging capability
- Remote version supplied with 30m (98.4ft), cable may be shortened if needed
- Connections are by standard RJ-11 6-position modular plugs
- 5-year standard warranty
|Dimensions||11.6 x 11.6 x 2 cm|
12 thru 48VDC
For all TriStar Charge Controllers