- MPPT technology
- Power conversion efficiency of 98%
- Nominal battery voltage 12 to 72 volts
- Excellent performance at sunrise and low solar insolation levels
- LCD Display and pushbuttons
- Data logging capability for 380 days of history
- MidNite Solar Classic Charge Controllers available in 150, 200, or 250 VDC input
- Applications include:
- Off-grid power for homes, businesses, factories, remote monitoring systems, and remote villages up to 3kW
- Telecommunications backup power systems
- Solar, wind, or hydropower
MidNite Solar Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller
Out of stock
Out of stock
- MidNite Solar’s Classic Charge Controller–makes renewable energy more viable and more accessible than ever before with MPPT technology
- MidNite’s Setup Wizard helps you through the learning curve
- Peak power point tracking for fast sweeping of the entire I-V curve
- HyperVOC mode (add the battery voltage to the operating voltage for VOC rating)
- Solar, Wind and Hydro MPPT modes
- Get 50-250% more power from hydro and wind turbines
- Learning mode for Solar, Wind and Hydro
- User programmable for most all battery charging wind turbines (may require the Clipper)
- Built in string sizing and battery sizing programs
- Built in voltage drop calculator for PV wiring in AWG and Metric
- Knows when sun up and sundown are to take place anywhere in the world
- Secure data monitoring and logging
- Arc fault detector reduces threat of fire
- Built in DC-GFP without the hassle of fuses
- Graphics display panel USB port for uploading firmware updates and data logging to a PC or Mac
- Graphics display turns into an oscilloscope
- Battery voltage supported up to 72 for the Classic150, 200 and 250. 120 volts for Classic 250KS
- Two aux outputs: 1 dry contact relay and one 12v output/ input
- 32 megabytes of onboard storage
- Snap on covers and hole plugs allow sealed or vented operation
About Midnite Solar
MidNite Solar is an innovative manufacturing company that started by making high quality; cost effective AC and DC disconnect boxes for the alternative energy industry. Now, MidNite produces a wide range of alternative energy products.
MidNite’s Classic series of Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers are the most powerful, full-featured controllers on the market as well as being the only ETL listed controllers designed to work with Solar, Wind, and Micro Hydro Electric systems.
MidNite offers a full line of pre-wired, battery based systems for standalone off grid, battery based grid tie, as well as AC coupled battery backup installations. MidNite features SMA, Schneider / Xantrex and Magnum Energy Inverters in our pre-wired systems, providing a wide range of solutions for residential and commercial projects.
MidNite Solar is the largest manufacturer of combiner boxes in North America. The new line of Disconnecting Combiner boxes are another industry first, meeting all of the new NEC requirements for this class of equipment.
MidNite’s full range of Surge Protection Devices (SPD) offer the highest levels of protection from lightning and power line surges. They’re very competitively priced.
This is just a few of the MidNite Solar products that are designed and manufactured in the Arlington Washington facility and installed in alternative energy systems around the world!
|Dimensions||48.3 x 21.6 x 14.5 cm|
2.8 – 4
12 thru 72VDC